Ms. Keane and the Fire is an episode The Powerpuff Girls.
While at the party, a fire breaks out in the kitchen. Ms. Keane screams "FIRE!!!" and knocks down the kids and the old lady as she cowardly tries to make his escape. The clown (not Pozo) puts out the fire with his big shoe.
- Ms. Keane: Ah, great, great. (sniffs) What's that smell? Smoke? (walks to the kitchen) Hey everybody, I think I smell some smoke back here...(smoke boils into the doorway.) FIRE! FIRE! Get out of the way!
- (The kids all scream and the party goes crazy. Ms. Keane barrels out of the kitchen, pushing down kids, clowns and old ladies in a mad panic to escape. She runs out the door and leaves everyone behind.)
- (Cut to Ms. Keane sitting in the back of an ambulance with an oxygen mask on her face.)
- Ms. Keane: It was an inferno in there! An inferno! (Pozo, Rob's mother and father, and all the kids rush at Ms. Keane.)
- Pozo: There she is! That's her! (Tries to clobber Ms. Keane with his big shoe.)
- Rob's Mother: That's the coward that left us to die!
- (Cut to just behind them, the camera pointing straight at Ms. Keane’s face. It takes her a moment to get herself entirely composed, cowardly actions to Rob, his mother, Ernie and a fireman from the back of the ambulance at the party.)
- Ms. Keane: I...was trying to lead the way. We needed a leader! Someone to lead the way to safety.
- Rob: But you yelled 'get out of my way'!
- Ms. Keane: Because! Because, as the leader...if I die...then all hope is lost! Who would lead? The clown? Instead of castigating me, you should all be thanking me. What kind of a topsy-turvy world do we live in, where-where heroes are cast as villains? Brave women as cowards?
- Rob: But I saw you push the women and children out of the way in a mad panic! I saw you knock them down! And when you ran out, you left everyone behind!
- Ms. Keane: Seemingly. Seemingly, to the untrained eye, I can fully understand how you got that impression. What looked like pushing...what looked like knocking down...was a safety precaution! In a fire, you stay close to the ground, am I right? And when I ran out that door, I was not leaving anyone behind! Oh, quite the contrary! I risked my life making sure that exit was clear. Any other questions?
- Ms. Keane: Rob? Rob!
- Rob: Natalie, what is it? I'm working.
- Rob: L-listen, Listen...I gotta think about this. (walks away.)
- Ms. Keane: Alright, but I'm serious about this.
- Ron: Alright, hand it over man!
- Ms. Keane: He's got a gun! He's got a gun! Get out of the way!