Blossom, as the evil Lord Blissless, returns... well sort of. Not everything is as it seems, however
- (Lord Blissless ominously comes into the light, revealing herself alongside Zagon.)
- Bubbles & Buttercup : Blossom!?
- Blossom : I'm right here, you doofi!
- Bubbles & Buttercup : Oh.... sorry.
- Lord Blissless : Not quite, girls. I'm merely an evil clone of Blossom. Created by the brilliant Lord Zagon, himself!
- Blossom : I should have known you had something to do with this, Zagon! Why did you do this? How did you do this!?
- Zagon : I'm glad you asked, Blossom, so I will elaborate, and with a flashback to boot. Ahem! (Flashback begins) You see, unbeknownst to you, I took a strand of your hair, when I groomed you. I then inserted it into one of my technologically advanced cloning machines. It was all I needed to create the perfect replica of you. It wasn't difficult. I needed to add a few alterations, of course, so I used some of the features of my machine to make her into the female despot you see before you now: evil, sadistic, and loyal only to myself, my wife, and my son! (End flashback) Bwahahahaha! Ahem! Obviously, the cloning process was successful. And as for the why, I knew you would turn on me eventually, which unfortunately, was much sooner than I had expected.
- Buttercup : You really didn't have a clue about any of this, did you, Blossom?
- Blossom : No.... no I guess I didn't.
- Buttercup : And what about the breathing problems with the helmet?
- Zagon : I left the artificial nose out. She didn't need it. Oh, and by the way, Lord Blissless is betrothed to my son, Zanon.
- Bubbles : And we needed to know that, why?
- Zagon : You didn't. I just thought it'd be fun to tell you that.
- Lord Blissless : And now you know how I was born.... well technically created, not born.
- Bubbles : This is confusing on so many levels. But thank you for clearing up most of it, though.
- Lord Blissless : You're welcome. NOW BACK TO DESTROYING EACH OTHER!!!!